A Steering Committee (SC). The SC will be composed of representatives from each partner and will ensure that any difficulty that can emerge could be identified and duly addressed in order not to compromise the implementation of the project. The SC will try to prevent and resolve conflicts within the consortium.
The project manager participates in the SC as Secretary without right to vote, responsible for:
• Monitoring progress according to the project management plan.
• Reviewing and approving changes made to project resource plan, schedules, scope, goals, cost estimates, etc.
• Making strategic decisions regarding the prioritization of project deliverables and approving interim deliverables.
• Reviewing and approving the project development strategy.
• Resolving conflicts between stakeholder groups
The Steering Committee Members list is here.